How to enable Summarize option for the Decimal types property during run time?
I have a requirement in which customer wants to Sum the number of fields on a Decimal type property.
At present the option sum is available but only string fields can be chosen during run time.
But when we see in the RD Summarize option of add is available for the decimal type of property.
***Updated by Moderator: Lochan. Removed user added FAQ and Ask the Expert tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option; updated categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Create a property dynamically on run time?
- Is it possible to know which email listener fired the service email rule in run time?
- How to add a Back Button in Report Definition and how to add a filter criteria (Edit filter) run time?
- How to change web page url at run time?
- JMS Listener- Run only one requestor at a time?