How do I get exception details from third party services (SOAP Connectors are created by Connector Wizard) ? We get only "SOAP Service Failed" message.
I am currently creating my SOAP Connectors with wizard on Pega 7.1.7.
And I want to see the details of fault exceptions that are thrown by third party services.
I have tried a number of ways to do that;
-Catch the exception detail with try-catch block in java,
-Catch the exception detail with try-catch block in an activity
-Look into the clipboard to see if exception detail already exists.
-And I create manually the XSLT request and response files, the service, and an activity that calls the service. By this manually created service, I can catch the exception detail. But I don't want to use this way because of loosing the benefits of connector wizard. And this way also brings a lot of rework for existing connectors. I want to take advantage of connector wizard and ofcourse don't want to do that much rework.
Any help is appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I get exception details from third party services (Services are created by Pega Service Wizard) (We get only "SOAP Service Failed")
- Enhancement: Add "REST Messages / Data" as a Tracer setting just like "SOAP Messages"
- Rest Service using JSON Object Request returns "Inbound data mapping failed"
- "pxCreateRecord API failed" when i'm trying to add record in data type
- "Unable to start process notepad.exe. Start process injected C:\Windows\System32\notepad.exe failed"