How do I get exception details from third party services (Services are created by Pega Service Wizard) (We get only "SOAP Service Failed")
I am currently creating my web services with wizard with Pega 7.1.7.
And I want to see the details of web service exceptions that thrown by third party applications.
I have tried a number of ways to do that;
-Catch the exception detail with try-catch block in java,
-Catch the exception detail with try-catch block in an activity
-Look into the clipboard to see if exception detail already exists.
-And I create manually the XSTL request and response files, the service, and an activity that calls the service. By this manually created service, I can catch the exception detail. But I don't want to use this way because of loosing the benefits of service wizard and this way brings a lot of rework for existing web services. I want to take advantage of service wizard and ofcourse don't want to do that much rework.
It would be great if anyone can help me.
Thanks a lot.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I get exception details from third party services (SOAP Connectors are created by Connector Wizard)? We get only "SOAP Service Failed" message.
- Enhancement: Add "REST Messages / Data" as a Tracer setting just like "SOAP Messages"
- Rest Service using JSON Object Request returns "Inbound data mapping failed"
- What could be the reason for SOAP Service Failed "Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI"?
- Integration rules (created by Wizard) clean up on QA