How to control report definition where clause argument based on access group
Select Name, Age from Employee where (if access group Manager ) id = '100' else if (access goup employee) id ='200';
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to display report in a case type with both arguments and all Report Definition fields?
- Not able to Pass parameters to Report definition or data page using List to List control Based on Region
- access group definition for non-developer ability to create new reports
- How to refer access group in Report definition SQL Query?
- NVL function in where clause of Report Definition