How to close a task?
In an interaction, we add several tasks.If we click on a specific button (that we added on the screen of one of those tasks), the task should be closed!We called the CPMClearSingleRecent activity from the button using the right context of execution, but the task bar is not closed.
Are we missing something in our implementation?
PS: we are working in the CPMPortal
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Hello Rim, So if you click on the (x) next to the task name the task doesn't disappear from the work area and the request item doesn't have a check mark next to it in the recents area. If that is the case I would trace the sequence and see if there is an error of interest. Regard
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exc. "Creating an Intent When Record": How to deal with the modified "New Account" intent task?
- How to pass dynamically set Access Roles to standard agent task?
- Suggested task doesn't close on wrapping up the interaction.
- PEGARULES.PCA_RULE_TASK table is not get identified while importing the Intent Task rules..Import Errored out
- Difference between Associated Class and Task Class- while creating New Intent Task