How to change flow action's font and color
I was asked to increase the font and change the colour of a flow action short description.
I used the below code in "Localized Label" of field value rule of that flow action.
<font size="4" color="red">Decision</font>
I achieved the changes but, the above code is being displayed in workobject history to users.
I am looking for a way to change font size and color of flowaction short description without displaying the html code in work object history.
Any help on this issue is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Local action being executed when the Flow action's allow when condition fails
- How to hide Flow Action's descritption?
- Calling reassign activity in flow action's post activity to cause "Error: Assignment Mismatch"
- Is there a way where we can hide the 'textarea' and enable the toolbar to change the font/color.
- How to disable action items from 'Bulk Action'