How can we pass parameter for DT in the Create Case shape ?
Unfortunately there is no way to pass params for two reasons here
- Smart shapes are a wrapper over existing activities and this Data transform name is a parameter to pxCreateTopCase activity. And like regular utility calls there is no way to pass parameters to a parameter which is rule itself
- Even if we set params in current param page it won't work since you have selected first option which creates a top case using pxCreateTopCase in which Step 5, we apply this data transform without passing current parameter page
However i believe instead of using parameters you can source those values from a temp top level page and populate that top level page properties with valid values from connectors.
Let me know if the suggested workaround helps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set Independent Case Dependency of a case from different Application using wait Shape?
- Unable to pass harness name as a parameter in assignment shape in 7.1.9 (upgraded from 5.5)
- How to add newly created Case's pyID in the audit of current Case in the "Create Case" smart shape configuration
- contextual help, smart shapes, create case smart shape mysterious field
- Advantages of Integrator over Utility shape?