How best to utilise and analyse the results of a survey built with Pega Survey?
I am using the standard Pega Survey component and it's capabilities to build and deliver a survey to end users.
We are running on PRPC 7.1.9 and it would seem documentation for Pega Survey on 7.x is very limited. I first would like to understand more about the capabilities of this component above and beyond just delivering a survey to the end user.
For me the real value is understanding the survey responses across a configurable sample to be able to establish trends and patterns to which the system can react. Is there any capability for this out of the box or is this something that must be built/configured by development teams?
Any assistance here would be gratefully received.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Live Dashboard on Pega Survey results
- Unable to create Analyse Quality Report post upgrade to Pega7
- Certification Magazine’s 2019 Salary Survey results are in!
- Pega Survey- Use validate rules in Survey rule
- I want to map the result set that is being returned from the DB2 stored procedure in PEGA 6.2 SP1 version. Could you please let me know the code for it? (be it JAVA code or in the connect-sql, for both single result set and multiple result sets)