How to advance a task through the flow
Our work object is stuck up in a particular assignment due to some SQL error. We want to forward it to the next assignment by writing any activity or using any utility. Is there any pega defult activity or utility to serve our purpose? We don't want to loose this work object and we can't go back too. Thanks.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- Intent Tasks are being picked wrongly since Task class & Starting Flow are same
- Question about Class Name of the Flow Rule (while mentioning Flow Rule Name) in the "Starting Flow" Field of New Intent Task Form
- What should I populate “pyReassignType” with when I ame using “pyTransferAssignment” flow action in the “Advance Flow” action of a SLA rule.
- Advance flow is not working for screen flow SLA