How to access PRSystemSettings interface
In our project, we need to get and set some dynamic system settings in our application. I was trying to do that in a Java step. I came to know that PRSystemSettings interface in com.pega.pegarules.pub.util provides methods for that. My question is how can I access PRSystemSettings using the keyword tools. Similarly, how can I access all other interfaces defined as part of the public api packages, which are not directly retrieved using methods in the PublicAPI interface. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Interface for Accessing filese from NAS mount
- Stucked on 3rd exerciese in 27th lesson (Accessing Data in the User Interfac-> Exercise: Auto Populate a Page Propert)
- SAE1- Accessing Data in the User Interface- Drop down values do not get populated
- Design Standards for Accessibility User Interface
- Getting instance of PRSystemSettings