Hi.... we have LDAP authentication in our application and the node v001 has been disabled at LDAP now we are trying to hit the node specific url to get into that node.
Hi.... we have LDAP authentication in our application and the node v001 has been disabled at LDAP now we are trying to hit the node specific LDAP url to get into that node.
When credentials are provided and hit on submit pop shows and bypass it user is able to get the actual screen.
could anyone please let me know what would be the reason for showing the popup ?
Please find the attachment for the popup message.
Message was edited by: Marissa Rogers - added category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ldap authentication-- while log-in using LDAP url
- while log-in using LDAP authentication service log-in url we are getting error
- Integrate with LDAP/OAuth Server For SSO Authenticated Login To Desktop Applications
- Loading data on a data page in one node flushes same data page on another node.
- Initialization of full text search is either in progress or has failed on this node.