Hi Is there a way to get a report that shows all operators and access group assigned to that individual
Hi Is there a way to get a report that shows all operators and access group assigned to that individual.as there are many
I need to see all operators and there levels of access.
I have checked in PEGA 7 designer studio/org & Sec/ Organisation/ Operators and there is no way to export the list.
Also checked Reporting and unable to see anything there.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to fetch all the access groups related to an operator in a report?
- Change the default access group when operator has no access groups associated
- How to config the “Access Roles” that operator can only do develop things, but not admin things such as “New Application”, "Config operator ID" or "Config Access Group".
- what is PRAuthorization.ACCESS_MODIFY? how to assign this code to some access group/Access role?
- Restrict operator of particular access group to update the Operator Skills and Workbaskets