Getting Connection Refused when Integrating with Facebook
We tried to integrate with facebook from two different applications.
For one, we can post message on user wall successfully.
For the other, we created same rules and trying to post on same user wall but getting below error :
** Caught unhandled exception: com.pega.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to https://api.facebook.com refused.
Any help is appreciated!!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Gmail email integration: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- Connection to localhost:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
- Connection refused: connect
- In facebook Channel, when creating a case and configuring question in the flow, how can we configure Menu(Quick Replies in facebook chat) in the flow?
- Getting connection refused message for published WSDL