Get the Content in Paragraph Rule to Property
I am delegating a Property rule to business user.
The user can enter the static text and also add properties to the text. The user can add any formatting that he/she wants.
This paragraph rule has been called in an section.
When this section is run during the flow, i want to get the content displayed in the paragraph rule to be copied to an property i.e. on clipboard.
Is there an way to do this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Search for Rule-HTML-Paragraph content
- Displaying the Property value at run time through Paragraph rule
- Can't use parameterized datapage in a paragraph rule to display a property
- What is the syntax to get the SUM of a pagelist and pagegroup property using JSP in a Paragraph rule?
- Parameterized property reference in a paragraph rule