Get all rows in a decision table
How can I step through all the rows in a decision table in a java step?
The OOTB function ObtainValue requires some input values but I want to retrieve all the rows' values.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unwanted blank rows getting added on click of "Show Completeness" button under table tab of decision table.
- What is the max # rows in decision table?
- Decision Table Evaluate All Rows.
- How to implement error checks in Decision table rows
- Not able to modify row when decision table upgraded from 5.4 to 7.1