Force unlock a data instance
We have internal data tables mapped to external tables in the data base,the primary key in the front end(class rule) is different and the primary key in the backend(external table) is different i.e the backend primary key is always pzInskey.In order to update a instance we try to open a data table instance with lock and we have deferred save implemented.Incase there are some exceptions and the deferred save is not commited the lock is not getting released as it is held at the requestor level.Even more annoying thing is that even same operator is not able to perform any action on the work object as the requestor is different.Should i be using the code in WorkUnlock activity to unlock the instance if the opearator is same?Any suggestions on this would be really helpful
Thanks In Advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Product enhancement- Need for Out-of-the-box Rule-Agent-Queue instances to be placed under unlocked Rulesets
- How can i force a data page refresh from a button action?
- How to force add item always add to the last of data grid
- What is the alternate solution for using force commit when saving data in to an external DB which is highly normalized
- How to force Add Item to add row at the end of the data grid