Find objects in Database via Java Step
I want to find objects in Pega DB via Java activity Step. It seems that method Database.list() can help me. But theres no example how to use it correctly. I need to pass ClipboardPage as a parameter and javadoc says: "
aListPage - a
Code-Pega-List page containing the list parameters. The list results are placed in this page."
Where can i find examples of usage or is there another method to search objects?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to get Database "java.sql.Connection" in a java step from an existing Database instance
- Using a Java Object List in a java step
- Database Exception not catched in try catch block in an activity wotj a Java step
- org.tp23.antinstaller.InstallException: Use logs to find the cause, then correct and run again at org.tp23.antinstaller.runtime.exe.AntLauncherFilter.exec(AntLauncherFilter.java:89) at org.tp23.antinstaller.runtime.ExecInstall.exec(ExecInstall.java:87)
- With the Work object id, can we find out whether that work object is of child case or parent case?. Do we have any DB column for this identification?. Someone please clarify on this.