To find attachement size
We have data file in pc_data_workattach, how do we programmtically find size of attachemtn in PEGA ? are there any out of box functionality avaialable ?
Thanks in advance for your help
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Find attachments size and delete
- How to find the details db cache size, shared pool size, pga_aggregate_target, sga_max_size, optimizer_index_cost_adj, memory_target
- where can i find the pega sizing documentation? I'd like to complete the form and submit for Pega to so the sizing exercise for us.
- How to find a single work object size
- Can you find a database table column size from the developer portal