I have a requirement to upload the documents to the application. when uploading the documents with the name contains "=", system throws an exception.
Did anyone came across this issue earlier? please let me know how to overcome this issue.
Thanks in Advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The uploaded file template could not be recognized. Please upload a valid file.
- Pega Portal hangs after successfully uploading a file using upload file option.
- Simple Display- File Attachments on Pega UI – Browse, Upload, view and delete the uploaded file/image options
- The uploaded file template could not be recognized- Please upload a valid file.
- Pega 7.2:Issue with MSOParseExcelFile, The uploaded file template could not be recognized. Please upload a valid file. Refer to template Entity_template for details.