Fields to filter the records in records explorer are not displaying
Search fields were available in previous versions are not available in Pega v7.2.1. Records Explorer -> Open any instance records list...
Now i always have to use filter condition to filter the records. Is this feature removed or am i missing any search preferences to be updated..
Previously we do have applies to class and rule name as search filter input fields.
***Updated by Moderator: Lochan. Removed user added helpme and Ask the Expert tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option; updated Category***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Search Fields are not available for some of the ruletypes in Records explorer after 7.3.0 migration
- In imported History records, message displays the *name* of a Field Value instead of the *value* of the Field Value
- Field Value not displayed in Table filter pop up
- In all the reports we have "Clear Filter" button. Can we change its function to--"When we click on Clear Filter button all filters should be removed and no data should be displayed in the reports". This is our requirement. Can we do this?
- How we can set pyRowSelected to true for the records that got filtered using list view filters?