Field Level Auditing for Data class
I am trying to have field level auditing on one of my data classes. Its working fine but everytime I save or modify the data instance, its tracking all the property values. Its not taking the previous values into consideration and tracking all the property values, even if those property values have not been changed. I found that its unable to get the pyPreviousValues for this instance. Can somebody tell me how exactly this works, and do we have this pyPreviousValues for the data instaces.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Field Level Auditing for Data Classes
- How to implement Field level Audit Track for reference data type field in case work type
- Best option to validate Signature control data (field level Audit or oLog)?
- Pega default field level auditing for data instances
- Field level auditing for passwords (or customizing audit message)