Fetching huge data by RDB list from external DB
This is regarding the issue am facing while querying huge data from external database, in my application we generally used to query data from external database with the help of RDB Queries (RDB List) but mostly the record count reach approximately 3500 to 4000, because of the huge count of records it impacts the performance of the system ,so we have put max records (500) constraint in the RDB List so that it will not fetch huge data at once but the problem here is that we need to overdo lots of things to fetch the next 500 records as the query fetches only 500 records at one time if we are putting constraints.
Now do we have anything like OBJ list “PyMore” property in which we just have to mention the record count ex.500 and the next 500 records comes automatically by this property
Or do we have any out of box functionality in Pega to implement it.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 1)Auto-Complete should work irrespective of with special characters 2) fetching a value from DB through rdb-list irrespective of special characters
- I have a requirment where i need to select multiple values from dropdown list. The control used is ootb Dropdown and i am populating the details from the data page as it is a huge amount of data.
- Maximum number of records through RDB-List method from external database (Oracle)
- Why RDB Methods are only used to Retrieve Data From External Systems/Data bases Explain the Reason?
- How to fetch the data from External DB using report definitions