External Jar files to Pega
I Want to know how to import the external jar file to pega. where we should keep the files?
How we will import those jar files to Pega in Function or in COnnect-Java...?
The Package we need to import those class files in library function..?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to remove an external jar file imported into Pega
- Issue with external jars. Only one class with jar file not detected
- how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
- Set application specific values to.properties file of an external jar
- External Jar File Not Getting Connected