Extending the work lock
Pega's standard lock function is to simply set a lock to expire at a set duration from when the lock is acquired (the standard 2 hours can be customized).
What we need instead is a way to just extend the lock ahead 30 minutes-- either as a result of the user making updates to the form, or explicitly acknowledging that they wish to extend it. (Obj-Refresh-And-Lock is unsatisfactory since it reloads the object from the database, clobbering the clipboard version).
Is there any OOTB function for this? Or shall we just write a function to update the entry in System-Locks directly?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Continued support for Extending Locks?
- Pega Process Extender isn't working in Salesforce
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- How to release lock of work object which is locked by another user
- Hi, We have a requirement of changing the log level from ERROR to INFO for the cannot obtain a lock exception, where a requestor already has the lock of the work object.