I am building a custom activity that calls ExportToExcel. The idea is to build out an HTML table in a string then pass that to ExportToExcel for it to output an excel. However this is not working. Would anyone be able to advise me as to the correct format of the table or if I am missing any steps that are required?
PS. In an attempt to figure out if there is a specific format that ExportToExcel is looking for, I have looked into the Java code and noticed there is a "sendData()" function but have not been able to find any references anywhere to that function in the documentation. I am using version 6.1 SP2.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- HTML rule not working when ExportToExcel button
- ExportToExcel in background incorrect
- how to create a header in exporttoPDF/exporttoexcel?
- Excel file name displaying junk values for Russia and Greek language when generating Excel file using ExportToExcel OOTB Activity.
- ExportToExcel is not working when call is made from an activity..