Export to Excel, Export to PDF for report header
I have a requirement to export report data along with the header to PDF and Excel. If I check Export To PDF, Export to Excel button, it is exporting only the data in the listview but not the Report header which is there in the Listview. In that report header section I am showing few other data. Please suggest how to do that.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue in display of digits when the list view report is exported to excel, the column with more than or equal to 15 digits is shown with exponent characters before the digits.
- Is Export to excel functionality supported by Pega 7.1.9?? I have a requirement where i have to upload data through excel, in excel i can have property level validations, so it does not allow user to upload the file if the wrong data is entered. If in cas
- After export to excel, file is always opened in compatibility mode. Is it problem of Pega or Excel?
- Is there a way to export header to excel in report
- Unable to remove header rows for excel export of report definition