Exception** Input value list has too few elements
I have created a service with some request parameters. And I have created a connector to test the service. When i run the connector providing required input parameters i am getting the exception
"Caught exception: com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Input value list
has too few elements From: (unknown) "
I traced the issue and found the exception is rising from the Activity InvokeAxis2.
Please help me in resolving the issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to set focus on Attach File(s) modal dialog box's Select files(s) input element
- Exception HRESULT: 0c80020101 when interrogating webpage element
- Unhandled exception executing JSP: For input string: ""
- Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: For input string: ""
- For each element in value list