Escaping comma in CSV File
I am creating new CSV file from the data which is there in clipboard. But if we have comma in the data then rest of the part of data gets shifted to next cell in spreadsheet as comma is a delimiter for CSV file is there any way to escape comma? I am using below code.
String strFileData = getParameterValue("pyFileData");//getPrimaryPage().getValue("pySrc");
String ExcelFileNm = getParameterValue("ExcelFileName") + ".csv";
ClipboardPage objHeadersPage = tools.findPage("pxRequestor");
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CSV files, Parse Delimited and escape character- I cannot use this, this needs to be improved
- How to handle comma values in BIX extract file if we output is in CSV format
- BIX Report- Type CSV: Fields data moving to next row in case property containing new line character or comma
- Need to include values with comma in BIX CSV Extract.
- Invalid escape sequence- Service File rule