Error when open Data Table and Do edit Data
i have migrated my application from 4.2 to 5.4, when i open a Data Table (External Tables) to edit through developer portal (Application->Data Tables) i am getting below 2 errors for all the Data Tables which mapped to Data Classes. There is No issues with Application, application is running fine.
Cannot perform a list on an External table with no selection criteria.: code: <none> SQLState: <none> Message: <none>
Message Cannot access instance of class [Data Class], as it belongs to a table without a pzInsKey column and key property is not exposed
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have created an data table. When Im trying to call this data table in a step im getting the error "Error: ** ** An error occured on executing the query for the report definition- There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: XX000 Message: ERRO
- “Edit in Excel” – Filter the data table instances before open in excel
- I have a Data class which is binded to external table. When I try to save an instance in this table for few roles it says "Database-Authorization-NoModifyAccess" error. But for some roles, I able to save an instance. Can somebody help why I am getting thi
- Error while Edit in Excel for Inetrnal Data table
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke