Error in creating Android build "Mobile build failure reason: No certificates invalid certificate file"
I am trying to build hybrid Android app. I encountered error during the build "Mobile build failure reason: No certificates invalid certificate file"
Can anyone shed some light?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue while adding User32.dll reference in my Pega Robotics application.Error Message"Invalid project reference file"
- In installation process,build successful but while starting the server is displaying an error:"cmd is not recognized as internal/external command operable/batch file"
- Cassandra cannot bootstrap due to "Cannot create temporary configuration file" exception because of "A file or directory in the path name does not exist." IO exception.
- "Incompatible File" error on using "Manage Components" modal dialog for installing a PDN Exchange Component
- Filling up logs with "Recovery aborted for file" error