Encryption on Fields
Hi Team, I have a requirement as below. Need to encrypt SSN property and generate a report (EXCEL). I tried giving the data type as "TextEncrypted " in property SSN. But when I refer it any section post submission of screen I see activity success status page. And I don't see the SSN property in work object when I open the class insances or when I did obj-open- by handle. Can some one suggest me a best methods to encrypt this
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
could you please refer https://pdn.pega.com/sites/pdn.pega.com/files/help_v719/procomhelpmain.htm#rule-/rule-obj-/rule-obj-property/encryption.… and share your observations, Thank you!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Field encryption in an activity
- Has anyone used Data at Rest Encryption in Pega using Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
- Unsupported feature "BLOB encryption": The DirectStreamReader UDF cannot read from encrypted BLOBs
- Pega provides field validation warnings for data fields throughout the application. We searched through the user manual for Pega7 and unfortunately could not find the OOTB warning messages for data field validations. We'd appreciate if you'd provide th
- Field Name In Field value rules- Usually this is name of a Single Value property in the class that you specified in the Apply to field