Email Listener should read importance flag of email and map it to clipboard
In my current project we are using an email listener to initiate work. The case workers raised the requirement that when emails having importance flag set to high (exclamation mark in Notes/Outlook) the urgency of created work items need to be adjusted accordingly. Currently I have not found any property that would be available OOTB that tells me the importance. I looked up the class’ properties for Embed-Services-InboundEmailInfo.
Does anyone know a solution how to read the importance flag while the email listener picks up new emails and then map it to clipboard? Thanks!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email inbound property for identifying High importance mails and map to clipboard
- Email Listener config to read manually read emails.
- how to read attachment from email through email listener
- Email Listener process unread emails, then mark it that as read or move it different folder
- Email Listener is not reading and processing the emails