Dynamic Select Client events fail to execute
I have dropped a freeform layout and added 4 Dynamic selects with Onchange - PostCell and Read-Only conditions configured on each of them, I placed this section in a HTML fragment using <pega:include name="sectionName" type="Rule-HTML-Section"/>
I used this fragment as a gadget in a traditional portal, When i open the portal, this gadget renders the section fine, but, when ever a client event is fired( like onchange-postcell or Read-Only When) , I see a script error saying "ObjectnotFound" - "ClientEventHandle" is undefined
Has any one encountered a similar problem, Any help would be greatly apreciated
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can Dynamic Select cascade to multiple events?
- Section- Dynamic Layout- TextArea- OnBlur event is unavailable to select under Actions tab
- In the tracer you can specify to trace events of type "interaction". It seems very useful to trace communication between the client and the server but I would like to have more information. Do you know where I can find more information about these event
- unable tio interrogate login screen and client view policy selection(easel screen in client view)
- Client needed Select all/Un select all fucntionality in filters for all reports instead of clear filters.