Dynamic Population of values based on current month/day/year
I have the following requirement.Could you please help us to accomplish this.
1.I have a dropdown, where year value will be displayed to select like 2012,2013,2014.
These values should be populated in such a way from the current year it should display previous 7 years alone. In the next year it should change dynamically
likewise we need for month also.
Thanks for ur replies in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- I have a requirement where I need to display years and months based on years (current date, old date)
- date property in the clipboard page list, group them by like for previous 15 days, 1 month, 1 year, 2 year etc. and count in each group
- How to set DateTime property from Month, Day, Year Text properties
- Split tenure into years and months based on startdate