Download files from pega server?
How to download files from pega server using the absolute path(/apps/gcsa/temp/prweb....) and not the relative path like(file:/web/StaticContent).
Reason being ,we wanted to download files which are kept common to all nodes.Relative path refers only to the folder specific to current node.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- Should Pega Server and OpenSpan installed on same server?
- How to Store BLOB file attachment using FILESTREAM Storage in MS SQL Server?
- Is it safe to deploy external jar files to prpc app server?