Download File from server directory
I am trying to write a Java code by which the external type attachment i.e file attachment should be uploaded to a server directory and when that filename is clicked in the directory then that attachment should be downloaded to user's local machine.
Can anybody help me in this?
It will be great if anyone can provide me the java code for the same.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to delete downloaded files generated by CMIS in pega server directory
- Split a PDF file pages to individual file and storing on Server directory, then merge few selected files from it
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
- Unable to download file from Service Export directory
- Retrieve the file name and content from Pega Server directory path