Can we download files stored outside service export path.I know Pega's Default download file activity works if the file exists in service export path. Is there any way using PEGA api to download.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Activity when run standalone downloads the Excel/PDF file. Onclick Activity to download a file runs without error but no file downloaded.
- MSOGenerateExcelFile is not downloading excl file rather it is downloading windows file
- Zip Binary File and Word File and downloading the zipped file
- I need pega exercise system for training purpose in my company. But I am not able to download the same since the installation of the application is blocked. Need guidance if the exercise system can be downloaded as.jar file.
- i wan to download all files by archiving them by clicking on Download all button, how can i do this?