My requirement is if a=30,b=30,c=30 i wanna display message"good"
how can i approach this requirement and which rule i have to use for that(Decision or Declarative), can any one plz navigate the steps.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Link 'Message' in 'Validate' component is displaying ID of Message and not the content
- How to change the pega default validation message,At the time of login if the user enters only user id or only password if he subl=mits we need to display error message
- How to display alert message using Page-Set-Message
- How to make the error message to be displayed on the top the screen rather than displaying it beside the property?
- Pega 7- Property validation shows X mark and displays the entire error message. Just need the X mark.