Display editable PDF in a Section
I have a PDF(Which is send by an external system A) and need to display in a section. This is an editable PDF.
Once user update the information on the PDF, i need to send back the same to System A. I am able to display the PDF in section by using "embed/iframe" tag.But this is just adding the PDF as a UI component in section. But i want to read the data on PDF and place that in Clipboard. Can you please help me how to achieve this.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa. Removed user added Ask the Expert group tag. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option; updated categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we display inline bytes from pdf/images in Section
- Issues on showing a embedded pdf file inside a html rule in a section. "Only secure content is displayed " error message is coming in browser.
- Display pdf attachment in section
- PDF not getting displayed in section for some of the work objects
- How to upload display pdf file content within a section?