Disabling sending Email in production
There is an activity running through an agent which closes work objects on a nightly basis and sends an email. The email functionality is only for testing purpose.
What do I have to do to stop sending of the email in Production?
There is a data table property that is being set to an email address which can be updated in each specific environment. The @baseclass.SendEmailNotification activity picks up this value for its To Parameter and sends email to this email id which is set in the data table.
I tried setting this data table property to NULL.
Now, @baseclass.SendEmailNotification activity picks up the NULL value for its To parameter.
By doing this the activity runs fine(closes the work objects) without an exception and an email is not being sent.
Is this the correct approach or is there a better approach to this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does AES monitors the status of a listener; if it becomes disabled would it send you an email alert like it does now with the agent?
- Need to send an outbound email when an agent goes down in Production..
- Getting exception message while sending automated Email. Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery
- How to send Email without running agent. i want to send email through Activity
- How to Dynamically Set Send to Email Address in the Send email Smart shape of a Flow