Different URLs should open in the same window
My requirement is bit complex to be explaiined :) so please bear with it..
When a user pastes a URL(with a workobject ID in it) in the browser window then it will display a composite portal and the work object will be displayed in a separate tab. Now if the user clicks on the URL with a deifferent workobject ID then its should display the WO in the same window that have been opened earlier but in a diff tab. The second URL click should not open a new IE window. How do we do this.
I hope you understand...
sample URL: https://pegadev.highmark.com/clmwfl/prweb/PRServletContainerAuth/5b29i8BJsasIcnp_7KFHozJ6aJ_YuUbJ*/!STANDARD?pyActivity=HMK-FW-Claims-Work-MaintExt-ProviderInquiry.PFKeyToWeb_ShowPvdPortal&PvdNbr=000000012
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Pega 7.1.7, how to mention target window in "Open URL in window"? it always opens in a new window
- Open URL in Window is always opening a new Window in IE, but it replaces the existing window in Chrome with the same configuration
- Using Open URL in window any URL which is referred should reopen in the same window
- Open URL in Window: Opening in the same window
- How to Open URL in Window without converting '#' to '%23' and '/' to '%2F' present in the URL?