Difference b/n Obj-Open and Obj-Refresh-and-Lock
What is difference between Obj-Open and Obj-Refresh-and-Lock
b'z we have an option Lock as parameter in Obj-Open methos
and also why Obj-List is deprecated. How is it performance effected with Obj-browse and Obj-Filter. Give some example
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Obj-Open fail for System-Lock class
- Is that possible to lock an object with different user by using Obj-Open method?
- Check Lock Before Obj-Open
- Why Releaseoncommit is visible though lock option is unchecked in Obj-open method
- Difference between Obj-operations and RDB-operations? Obj-open vs Obj-open-by-handle?