Difference between dynamic layout and dynamic container
I get confused in understanding the difference between a dynamic layout and dynamic container. I understand dynamic layouts are latest layout based on <div> tags and should be consider for replacement of smart and free form layout., Dynamic container is the replacement for workarea.
But that doesnt answer the difference. Basically, I can configure a dynamic layout to include a section calling the section name "WorkList" and it still behaves the same as the dynamic container in run time UI.
Can someone explain this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Create equal height containers in dynamic layout
- How to Create Custom UI Styles / transition Effects for containers / Dynamic Layouts / Carousel sliders formats and Apply specific CSS / Script / Animations?
- When a section(containing button /link/radio button controls) inside the dynamic layout and mark the edit option of section as Read Only(Always) does not cascade to the controls?
- Not able to add Dynamic Container to Layout Group(Tab) in Pega 7.4
- Tab group to a Layout Group how should we change the dynamic container previously used in the Tab group to support multitab