Difference between Correspondense type
Can anybody tell me for sending mails how many Work.Corr are there
and what is the difference between them .for example what is the basic difference between Work-.CorrCreate and Work-.CorrNew
Thanks & Regards
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sending emails without work item but with correspondense rule
- Designing a Data modal/type (scenario of controlling one Data type record from other data type)
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- How Pega will work with Oracle sys.OdciVarchar2List(Extensibility Types- System Defined Constants and System Defined Types)
- Declare Page:: Specifying an object type of 'Code-Pega-List' is a deprecated configuration. Consider specifying a 'list' structure along with the intended list type.