Did You Build an Android App Using our Pega Mobile App?
Hey everyone! If you are planning on upgrading to Android 7 (or have already) please know that we have seen those who have built an Android app using our Pega Mobile app crash due to some underlying changes. In the effort to be proactive, our Mobile team is releasing a patch tomorrow on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016. In order to obtain the patch, you will want to rebuild your Android mobile app.
Please find below screenshots of where to click Build Now.
Pega 7.2.1 Express
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Error Build Mobile App for Android (Pega 7.2.2)
- Pega mobile client support for mashup for a 3rd party mobility app?
- Generate.p12 certificate to build android mobile app
- Can Pega launch a call from Mobile app?