Delagate Circumstance rules?
We provide admin portal to business users to display and edit delgated decision tree rules by region. We do not want user to click on related rules link cause we display rules by region as of now in seperate tree nodes. Unfortunately rules are renamed/duplicated with suffix of region name instead of using circumstancing.
If someone could assit with below pls, it will be greatly appreciated.
- Create circumstance rule – is it possible to reuse pega save as feature?
- The custom activity CreateNewRule precondition need to be modified to check for circumstance. As of now, it is checking only rule name.
- Display circumstance rule – 2 approaches but does not seem straight forward.
- Either reuse the view by circumstance listview as seen from dev portal, but it doesnt have the rule name as link to open/edit.
- Once rule is created in dev, display in appropriate region tree node. but we dont have the pop up for fav in dev portal customized to include our custom region tree node.
- Open circumstance rule
- OpenDelegatedRules calls activity getResolvedHandleForMyRules already seem to have looking for circumstance in step 2 – but doesn’t look like parameter is passed to execute this step. How does it work?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments