Default Date Issue with Oracle Db
I have an external table(Oracle) - PART with a Database class mapping with a field - CREATED_DT. This is not a mandatory field. Everytime i do an Obj-Save to this class for a new record a default date of 31-DEC-69 is saved in the DB even though the value in the clipboard for this property is empty. Can you please let me know how to get around this issue
I tried setting property to null but it gives an error
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Default date "99" issue / Parse Date Format
- Hi, I am using personal edition of Pega 7 and wanted to make connection of default db of Pega 7 in Oracle sql developer to check some tables of it. So could anyone please help me to connect the default db of pega 7.1.2?
- OOTB reports date field is default to current time in criteria(7.1),but as per requirement it should be default to 12:00 AM similar to 6.1
- Problem with Date properties (Oracle)
- calendar popup default date setting