Database queries resulting in '502- Bad Gateway'. Is there a timeout?
While viewing reports in case management, the database queries are resulting in '502 - Bad Gateway' errors. Is there any timeout set for database queries?
We are on PRPC 6.3 SP1
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Bad Gateway Error 502, while accessing a REST Service
- Is it possible to Customize session timeout and session restoration? is it possible to enable auto log off on session timeout?
- Where can we configure Requestor timeout and Lock Timeout? Which data instance need to be set for this setting?
- How to override the session timeout?
- Can I Change Screen timeout?