To customize mobile app icon in android - Issue with Branding Assets
I am trying to achieve similar requirement as mentioned in this older post To customize mobile app icon in android
I didn't get insight whether the issue got resolved or not. If resolved, how it was resolved?
I did similar setup as discussed in uploading the branding assets by placing custom images in the necessary folders.
1. The App Logo is still showing Pega 7 default icon
2. While launching the app I see the custom splash icons are being shown which I placed in the branding assets zip but I still have the issue the app logo/icon.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to edit post; replaced Mesh content with migrated PDN content***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- To customize mobile app icon in android
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- Custom mobile app (android)