Converting the datetime to user time zone
When I query @(Pega-RULES:DateTime).CurrentDateTime() im getting the Datetime in GMT as expected, but I'd like to get the local time of the user who is accessing the PRPC server from a remote location. There is a Timezone option in the operator ID that we can use and format the date time, but the timezone is in the America/NewYork format, but we need the three letter code (EST, PST) to format the timezone.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- User defined DB2 SQL functions not converting the date time to User time zone while extracting report from Report definition
- Date/Time Formats in Time Zone
- DateTime (Time Zone) Issue in clipboard.
- validate function [a datetime] is in the [past/future] execute Invalid when the time zone is changed.
- Converting GMT to Time Zone